The project has been released on Github.
The ultimate goal of doing a boilerplate project for Ionic Framework is to simplify developer’s daily life in the following aspects:
- Out-of-the-box setup for a new Ionic project – just
- Easy Config – Only one step to custom the project based on your own needs, such as project basic info, project structure, library management, etc.
- Happy Coding – Only need to focus on coding and let Gulp help handle others automatically – no manual step.
- Testing Ready – No extra effort needed to set up the testing environment for Unit Test and Integration Test.
- CI(Continuous Integration) Friendly – No pain to set up CI for remote pulling and running.
- One-click App Build and Release – The overall app build and release has to be easy – no Xcode and Android Studio involved.
Currently, the project has been released on Github. Please check the project README to learn more about how to use it.
The page lists all major steps on how this Ionic Boilerplate project to be finished – a true journey.
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Begin!
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Ionic Starter Project
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Modularize AngularJS Code
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Re-arrange Gulp Tasks
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Testing Framework
- The Journey to Ionic Boilerplate – Introducing Gulp Flow